twitter
    LiFePO4 Battery Wholesale Supplies

Monday, November 21, 2016

Some Michael Bay Shit Going on Right here

 Well, damn. Now I need to watch it. The mob and FBI teaming up to fight Germans never gets old,I love that glance they give each other when they're blasting.Genuinely surprised you're the only comment referencing that, twas the first thing I thought of.I was surprised too. I've accepted that not many people hold the Rocketeer in as high esteem as I do.

Ha. I told my barber I wanted something new recently, tried to describe what I was thinking of. He responded with "So, you want The Rocketeer look?"45 and still flaming. I wonder why she isn't in as many movies lately, she's a great actress.I miss Horner; I loved his music. I had a bad wee recently, but the sound track to "sneakers" ; specially the scene where Marty and Cosmo encounter each other, mellowed me back out. So many awesome scores

It's not at all surprising to know that Joe Johnston (the director) was also behind Captain America: The First Avenger.I loved this movie AND the insanely difficult NES game that came along after.I couldn't even pass the first level. I believe it was the plane racing. It was just flying in loops and I couldn't figure that shit out.It was just ahead of its time. 20 years later, the same director made another movie with the same basic premise (mid-century super hero fighting nazis of dubious historical accuracy) that makes 5 times as much at the box office, and gets 2 sequels.

First movie I ever saw in theatres. On the walk home all I could think about was watching it again. As soon as the VHS was released I had my dad rent it. No joke, I think I watched that VHS 5 times before we had to return it the next day. As in pushing into late fee territory.When the zeppelin goes, sometimes it's like everyone stops shooting and looks up. Because if you don't, it's gonna land on you.Just like me. Except I wasn't punching anyone out. And instead of in a tavern I was in my own kitchen. The "shitty" part is accurate, though.

To begin I recommend hands, once your proficiency reaches level 5 then you can advance to the shovel. Once you reach a character level of ~16 you can start using tractors. There are many differrnt types of tractors depending on your sub class of dirt farmer!Maybe the fire consumes the oxygen? That's the whole point of flamethrowers. Point it into a bunker and asphyxiate everyone inside, and of course burn them to death. But, you know, from the lungs-out.I love assaulting that point. Every time I die I get to try something new to break through.

He runs to the end of the zeppelin and jumps off doing a 360 no scope to an enemy pilot and then lands in the cockpit of the stolen plane and flies off into the sunset,You forgot the random piece of debris that touches your plane wing then causes you to hurdle towards the ground at 500000mph,Or the lag comp bounces you back out of the cockpit a full second later and you land outside ground battlefield. Within seconds your god of choice executes you for desertion.

Then he pulls up, ejects, fires RPG at jet behind him, it destroys the jet, but not before the pilot ejects as well, so he switches to his sniper and headshots him in the air, wait a minute the jet did a full loop, he gets back in the jet. Now the gif can end.I won't lie -- it's not my vid, I just saw the gif in the web, on Russian network VK so I just posted it here for you guys. If someone knows how it ends and whether the sniper makes the shot or not -- please do tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment