As a new quad pilot, I have only got to test and use a few different batteries so far. Gens Ace batteries have quickly became my go to batteries. I am running the Gens ace LiPo Battery Pack 2200mAh 25C 3S as an upgrade over my stock 1300mAh that I started with for my QAV250. I get a much longer run time (10-14 minutes depending on how hard I push it), versus 8-10 minutes on my original. So far I have a few flights on this battery and I'm totally satisfied so far. I would definitely recommend any of the Gens Ace replacement batteries to anyone in need of a few spares. I have had no problems charging this battery. The connector that came on it may need to be changed depending on your quad setup. I'm going to change mine over to a XT60 connector so I can use this on either my 250 or my 180 quad.
This is a nice small battery that I use for my fpv setup. Charged it up at 1C and then discharged at 1 amp until voltage was 3.7 per cell. Charged at 1C again and put 1585 mah back in. It's a little low for a 2200mah batt, should have been about 1700mah but will use the pack a few times and see what happens. Will update after using the pack a few times





No comments:
Post a Comment