I own the Yeti 150, 400, and now the 1250 is being delivered soon. I am very impressed with the 400, which is receiving this five star review. I have it hooked up to two Renogy 100w panels. It pumps in about 120w of energy, which runs my entire office during the day with two computers, two monitors, and a high speed scanner. I bought the 1250 because the 400 doesn't store as much energy as I want and I also wanted the ability to chain other batteries to the 1250 for some serious power storage.
This is the best product I have ever purchased in my life. It does everything I want it to do plus some. I am so enthused about this product that I could sell these things, I wish I could would work for this company.They understand the "off-the-grid" solar enthusiasts approach to things and offer great products with equally as great service. I purchased the Yeti400 and all my fishing and camping buddies have gone out and bought their own. One even bought the 1250 watt. I will leave an update in the next few months, but so far so good.
Going off grid and am using it to power everything. So far Im testing it at home to charge all my small electronics. Very important since we will be living in my Honda CRV, I ran a tent fan for 24 hours and only used 40percent of the battery. I will give another review after I buy the solar panel and try some bigger appliances. So far I love it and think it will serve my needs.
This is a great product. I have been using one of these camping in a RV for over a year. Using this for lighting, cooling fans, computer games and recharging computers and phones it can last over four days on a single charge. Add a solar charger to this and the sky is the limit!. Well built and a solid product. I have been so impressed with my first solar generator that I purchased this unit as a second one. This supplier was good to deal with.
I must say that the quality of the UFO ENERGY Yeti 400 is amazing. I have not been able to use it yet besides testing the ability to charge a cell phone or powering my bedroom lamp (150 watts). You can plug in 2 - AC, 2 - USB and a 12 volt car charger into it.
This unit has a built in energy meter that displays output and input. This is a great bonus if you wish to confirm how much wattage one of your small electrical devices is actually using.
The beauty of this is that there is no noise, gas smell and it's ultra clean in power.
I am hoping to get the next level up in the future but I admit that the price of the UFO ENERGY Yeti's are very pricey compared to alternatives. I was eyeing this unit for a long time and it finally came up on the Lightning Deals one day and I just had to get it and I'm glad I did because my old back up lead acid battery power source finally died after 10 years.
I may just have to look into getting the other UFO ENERGY products to replace my other electronic chargers in the near future.
I would highly recommend to those who enjoy the finer things in life and appreciates a great back up power source in case you find yourself in the dark due to power outages or if you enjoy the great outdoors with no easy access to power.



Thanks for the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success..
ReplyDeletebest mug warmer
this generator blog is so informative. I'm so happy to check it
ReplyDelete