twitter
    LiFePO4 Battery Wholesale Supplies

Monday, September 19, 2016

She got tired and had to be carried to the car

when she was a puppy my wife or I would stupidly carry her, eventually it was just me doing it...I finally got fed up when she stopped growing size wise, and really just became a fat lard.That's cause you're not supposed to take puppies in long walks. Follow the Rule of 5 with puppies and add 5 minutes of walk time per month -- they're only supposed to walk for 30 minutes when they're 6 months old, and 1 hour when they're a year old. Taking a puppy on walks longer than that damages their growing joints, leading to premature arthritis. There are plenty of "cute" pics on reddit of people being amused by their puppy passing out in the middle of a walk... don't be one of those people, those people are assholes who haven't read up on properly taking care of the animal they bought. When your dog is tired, stop.

Yeah, on one hand I want to give people the benefit of the doubt and not be judgmental about people not thinking of this stuff, but on the other hand, people coming up with this "the dog is so manipulative, hehe!" Stuff just reminds me of being a little kid and my dad going "our little actress" when I was in real emotional pain. Like, you honestly think the dog is just pretending to be tired and his life is so blissful just because you 'take care of him?' That is some egotistical shit.
I don't blame you @op - warm weather, young pup - easy enough to get exhausted - we have an 11 yr old 30kg lab who now needs a few timeouts on walks, so she will plonk herself down somewhere nice in the shade and wait until she decides to carry on walking or head home. It's a bit of a pain when walking her to my office as she can smell the local chicken shop from about a K away so often makes a beeline for it just to have a quick sniff.

Dont learn practical skills Just masturbate since its easier than finding someone you like Play video games all day Live a menial existence between parents houses I am nothing I am no one I am horribly clingy to any women because its the only way I feel better - by getting any compassion from women Edgy i guess people will say Why did I do this to myself I'm not a man Im a 25 year old boy Lost and found.

No comments:

Post a Comment