twitter
    LiFePO4 Battery Wholesale Supplies

Monday, September 19, 2016

Wholesale Portable Solar Powered Generator Supplies

I am elated with this combination radio/flashlight! It's exactly what I wanted for the new 72-Hour Kit I'm putting together. It's lightweight and so small it fits in the palm of my hand (which is pretty small since I'm a 71 year old lady). The radio stations come in loud and clear -- no static or problems once it's on the station. Besides the regular AM/FM, there's also a Weather Band Station. I love the fact that it's solar powered, but also has the option of a convenient hand crank. It will be great any time the power goes out since the flashlight part of it gives off enough light to light a small room enough to see. It would also be great for camping. I highly recommend this product to everyone!

Wow - we were very surprised with how nice this radio/light is. I have not tried the phone charger aspect but everything else works great. We bought it for a the family emergency bag. Hopefully we never have to actually use it as intended but it is nice to know we have this item in our emergency supply stash.

We have used this radio during tornado warnings/watches with power outages several times, and it has never failed us. It is lightweight, easily packed, has a satin sort of finish, and gets great reception. The light is relatively bright considering that is not it's main function. I would not and do not rely on this flashlight as a main source for light, but in the event of a main flashlight battery failure, this light has solar and hand crank backup. It will definitely due as a back up in a pinch for a flashlight. The dial for the radio stations is easily readable, and the antenna is compact but has the ability to extend as needed. At this price point, you will be hard pressed to find a better emergency solar/hand crank radio/light combo.
This radio replaced a larger, older one that I wasn't happy with. At first glance the small size and weight was a shock. I tried it and for my use as an emergency radio it is exactly what I wanted. Great price, delivery a day early and tracking was up to date. Package was good with decent protection, not even a dent in the box. I've only checked it out and placed it in an emergency kit. Above all, no batteries needed and it works for me.

Great little radio. worked right out of box. smaller than I thought it would be. do not know how waterproof it is as I haven't immersed it in water yet. use this radio for my fishing kayak. flashlight works well. radio picks up more stations than my other small radio. sounds ok too. charged this thing by usb after I got it. do not know if solar works yet as I haven't used it to charge yet. overall, for the price, so far this is a good little radio that takes up very little space. looks good also. I got the black model. I am very satisfied with purchase and would recommend this to anyone looking for a good small radio

No comments:

Post a Comment